Fees for Service Licensed Clinical Therapist
Trinity Harbor Therapeutic Services, Inc. – Coral Springs, Florida
Want to work in private practice but you are tired of paying for and doing everything yourself? Then avoid paying high rent, marketing fees, billing fees, stressful claim submissions, missing phone calls, struggling to get your next client and call Trinity Harbor Therapeutic Services, Inc.
The work environment at Trinity Harbor is friendly and family focused. We are seeking professional Licensed and Credentialed Therapists with cognitive behavioral experience to join our team. We have been in business 10 yrs. and we are growing fast. We need compassionate professional therapists to see between 20-40 clients per week. We are looking to fill 2 Clinical Therapist positions. If you enjoy low drama, making your own hours, working with the demographic that you are most passionate about and serving clients in our local community, then give us a call. We look forward to meeting you!
The position requires the following:
REQUIREMENTS: MUST BE ABLE TO WORK EVENINGS AND SATURDAYS
· Bilingual Spanish speaking therapists preferred.
· LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, or equivalent.
· Be able to provide Cognitive Behavioral and Client-centered Therapy
· Strong engagement, assessment and diagnostic skills. Must be willing to abide by our policies and procedures in regards to clinical documentation.
· Extensive knowledge of DSM-V.
· Experience providing psychotherapy to adults, children and adolescents with mental health disorders is required
· Demonstrate experience with comprehensive risk and suicide assessment, crisis intervention, and safety planning.
· Able to work independently while collaborating with other providers and ancillary service providers
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· 30-mile non-compete agreement required
· Available Monday through Friday 9am – 8pm. Saturdays a plus.
· Meet with clients for pre-admission sessions to formulate a psychosocial assessment, and determine eligibility for admission.
· Provide individual, group, family and couples therapy to children, adults, and families
· Create and implements treatment plans and quarterly reviews on every client.
· Complete progress notes and all chart documentation within specified time frames
· Maintains appropriate case record documentation and statistical reports and prepares other reports as required.
· Collaborate with family, school staff, and community providers to coordinate care and advocate for clients’ needs
· Plan for discharge and/or aftercare.
· Make referrals to agencies and community resources, as needed.
· Consult with professional and technical personnel in implementing a multi- disciplinary approach to patient/client care.
· Attend training, staff conferences and staff meetings as needed.
· Ability and willingness to be self-reflective and engaged in the supervisory and learning process
Job Location: Coral Springs, FL
Required education: Master’s or higher.
*How to apply (please do not call):
Application Deadline: Until position is full.
Responses will be sent on Mondays.
Accepted applicant interviews will be scheduled: Wednesday mornings.
You may mail it to: